System Description for Internet Enables Wireless Monitor System
This document provides a functional description and a business
proposal for an Internet enabled Wireless monitor and control system,
which complies with the “Customer ” requirements.
This document includes the following subjects:
- Basic Functionality
- Change Status.
This document is not a description of the system specification; it
describes the system in a high level in order to provide the fundamental
understanding of the system concept.
Status ( On/Off )
SMU ( Running Hours)
Battery Voltage Level
Engine Water Temperature
Engine Oil Level Warning.
Setting and parameters set by the system administrator:
- Insert the wireless devices.
- Define alerts distribution list.
- Define Logical rules and behavior for each iCheckBox and for the entire system.
Change Status by the handset
- User sends a pre defined SMS message to server.
- The center application analyzes the message and act with accordance to its predefined rules. (Send a control command to the required iCheckBox).
- iCheckBox receives the message, operates the required action and returns the new status to the server.
- Application server (center) receives the status message, store it in the database and display it on the screen.